Feb 2, 2009

Seeking To Please Allah

Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 2372 Narrated byThawban
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said,
When a servant seeks to please Allah and continues to do so, then Allah
Who is Great and Glorious, says to Gabriel, "My servant so and so seeks
to please Me, therefore My mercy has descended on him." Gabriel says,
"Allah's mercy has descended on so and so," and the bearers of the
Throne and those who are around them say it until the inhabitants of
the seven heavens say it, after which it comes down to him on Earth."
Ahmad transmitted it.









Surah Isra 17 verse 80 Say: "O
my Lord! let my entry be by the Gate of Truth and Honor and likewise my
exit by the Gate of Truth and Honor; and grant me from Thy Presence an
authority to aid (me)."

Ameen,Thumameen.

Transliteration :Wa qur rabbi adkhilni mudkhala sidqiw wa akhrijni mukhraja sidqiw wa-j'al li mil ladunka sulta_nan nasira_(n).


Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 2482 Narrated by AbuHurayrah (May Allah be pleased with him)
Allah's
Messenger (peace be upon him) used to say, " O Allah, grant me benefit
in what Thou hast taught me, teach me what will benefit me, and
increase my knowledge. Praise be to Allah in all circumstances. I seek
refuge in Allah from the state of those who go to Hell."
Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah transmitted it, Tirmidhi saying this is a tradition whose isnad is gharib.



Transliteration:an Abi Hurairah (radiya Allahu anhu) qaal:
qaala Rasul Allah (salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam): "Allahumma
infa'ni bima 'allamtani, wa allimni maa yanfa'oni wa zidni 'ilman,
alhamdulillahi alaa kolli haal, wa a'odtho billahi min haali ahlil
naar."

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEATURED POSTS

PSL 2019 a.k.a PSL 4, PAKISTAN SUPER LEAGUE 2019

PSL 2019 a.k.a PSL 4, PAKISTAN SUPER LEAGUE 2019 PSL is around the corner for the year 2019, We can expect frenzy of exciting mat...

POPULAR POSTS